Elder Scott Weber's mission to Madagascar. Check back for weekly emails and pictures of Madagascar!

Alma 26:12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 31 Souvenier Pictures


The third souvenir is not mine. A missionary had it made with the seals and logos of the three cities in which he worked. That also is made completely out of wood. That background is a white wood. Zoom in and look at the detail. INCREDIBLE!!


 This is from a T-shirt

The second is a Joseph Smith Wood carving. Yes that is made 100% out of wood. It is incredibly nice. It is one of my favorite souvenirs thus far. And on the bottom it says, "Ary raha misy hianareo try manam-pahendrena, aoka izy hangataka amin'Andriamanitra." Jakoba 1:5 The translation being "If any of ye lack wisdom, let him ask of God." James 1:5


No comments:

Post a Comment